10/1/15 – We’re currently hiring for Freelance iOS Developers. (Mobile APP Development)
[Telecommute – Yes]
Freelance iOS Developer | Fall/2015
Aronfield Agency is seeking a iOS Engineer to join our award-wining marketing firm to help take our client’s iOS products to the next level.
We are highly interested in candidates that have:
• Personal projects that show an aptitude for engineering and product sense
• Ability to work in areas outside of their usual comfort zone and love to learn new technologies
• Experience starting projects from scratch and jumping in to an existing architecture
If that sounds like you, keep reading we have an exciting opportunity to join a fast paced, energetic, full-service marketing firm.
Ideal candidate requirements:
• Objective C, Cocoa and Java development experience having one or more iOS apps, currently available in the App Store
• Knowledge and demonstrable work on the current iOS platform
• Keep up-to-date on the latest iOS SDK developments; respond to customer feedback & testing
• Self-motivated, and can excel in a team-based environment
• BS in Computer Science or equivalent work experience, preferred
• Strong iOS development experience in multiple areas of iOS such as Core Data, AV Foundation, Core Animation, UI patterns, networking, security, accounts, location services (not necessary, but its a bonus).
• Strong Object Oriented programming skills, strict with MVC.
• Ability to read and refactor old code as needed.
• 2+ years developing iOS apps, 5+ years software development.
• Comfortable with agile/scrum development process and code reviews.
• Basic graphics editing skills with Photoshop or other tools is helpful.
What you’d do:
• Work with a Project Manager to implement upgrades and maintain current client mobile applications
• Develop Mobile applications for various clients of Aronfield Agency
• Participate in design and code reviews
We are very passionate about what we do here, and at the same time have fun doing what we love.
Please email us your resume at firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject “iOS Developer” to be considered for this position. Once the position has been filled, we’ll take down this listing. Thank you.